Who we are
What personal data do we collect?
While using our Online Community, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Online Community is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Online Community that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Online Community. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Online Community.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Online Community. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Online Community.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Loopandlearn uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Online Community
- To notify you about changes to our Online Community
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Online Community when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Online Community
- To monitor the usage of our Online Community
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, Online Community and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
Loopandlearn may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Loopandlearn will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Online Community, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Loopandlearn may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Loopandlearn
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Online Community
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Online Community or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your data protection rights?
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and certain other jurisdictions, you have certain data protection rights. Loopandlearn aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Online Community (“Service Providers”) and assist us in analyzing how our Online Community is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Online Community.
Links to Other Sites
Our Online Community does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 years of age (“Children”). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com . If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org