Why Use Nightscout?
How to Use Nightscout?
Loopers are strongly encouraged to use Nightscout. This valuable tool that has been written about extensively. A few links are provided below:
- Loopdocs: Nightscout
- Kenny Fox Video: Loop Basal and ISF Settings
- Nightscout section begins around 9 minutes
- The entire video is about one hour and 20 minutes long
There are some configuation variables that are required for Loop and others that are your preference.
These are documented on these pages – the first page has some useful templates for Loopers:
The reporting tools for Nightscout can be used to analyze and adjust your Loop Settings.
How to Get Nightscout?
It is strongly recommended that Loopers procure a Nightscout site for their data. There are many choices for doing this now.
- Do It Yourself Free Options
- Do It Yourself Paid Options
- Managed Services
These options are all covered in the Nightscout documentation.